Monday, May 11, 2009

Would you like to do something you LOVE?!

The New Consultant Kit has everything you need to start your business right, including forms, manuals, and a huge supply of Close To My Heart products, all for only $99. You may add one or both bonus packs, with a scrapbooking or cardmaking emphasis, at a great price to complement your kit. Make your world a better place by touching hearts and changing lives as you share the joys of scrapbooking and stamping with Close To My Heart!


Consultant Kit Contents

Business Training and Marketing Supplies:
· Open Me First Brochure
· Summer 2009 Idea Books (10)
· KeyNotes®
· 2009 Product Review
· My Acrylix® Little Thoughts Booking Incentive Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Dream Big Incentive Stamp Set
· Summer 2009 B&T Duos™ Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward: Rhinestone Frames
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Wheel

Hostess Supplies:
· Hostess Packets (5) which include:
· Home Gathering Postcard Invitations (25)
· Customer Register Envelope (5)
· Hostess Rewards Form
· Customer Order Forms (5)

Products:
· My Reflections® Back Country Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Back Country Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Back Country Level 2
My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24 pack)
· My Acrylix® Backwoods Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Campin’ Fever Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Field Trip Alphabet Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® You’re a Hoot Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® 2½" × 2½" Block
· My Acrylix® 2" × 6½" Block
· Barn Red Exclusive Inks™ Pad
· Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad
· Olive Exclusive Inks™ Pad
· Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks™ Pad
· Black Exclusive Inks™ Marker
· New England Ivy Exclusive Inks™ Marker
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (25g.)
· Sponge


W552 $99.00*
Retail value approx. $300 US

Items shown represent contents of New Consultant Kits
ordered between April 1, 2009 and July 31, 2009. Contents
are subject to change without notice, and change regularly
based on product and collateral availability.

*Plus shipping and handling and applicable taxes.



Helping you preserve your memories,


No comments: