Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh, so happy!

Who wouldn't be happy on a fabulous European Cruise that was earned doing something you love. Close to my Heart offered Consultants the opportunity to earn a fabulous 8 day Medittereanen Cruise aboard the Norwegian Gem. After our big group photo my second upline Karen wanted a photo with her team. I am in the back row and the third one with the dark hair. My upline is sitting next to me and Karen is in the middle on the front row. Pam and Karen are two of the best uplines ever.

This trip was the first one I earned with Close to my Heart but not my last. It was fun to meet all my fellow Consultants from all over the United States and Canada.

Would you like to be part of something wonderful if so you can click here to learn more about doing the best job in the world.




Helping you preserve your memories,

2 comments:

Deborah Young said...

WOW! Extreme congratulations to you! I hope you join you on the next one ;-)

Lucia said...

It was an amazing adventure. I would like to meet you on the next trip.