Thursday, May 28, 2009

What is a Canon Rebel?

You buy the base and then you can buy additional lenses. When I bought my camera it came with a 18-55mm lens, which I think is pretty standard.

Infinite Possibilities. For stunning photography with point-and-shoot ease, look no further than Canon's EOS Rebel XSi. The EOS Rebel XSi brings staggering technological innovation to the masses. It features Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System, Live View Function, a powerful DIGIC III Image Processor, plus a new 12.2-megapixel CMOS Sensor and is available in a kit with the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens with Optical Image Stabilizer. The EOS Rebel XSi's refined, ergonomic design includes a new 3.0-inch LCD monitor, compatibility with SD and SDHC Memory cards and new accessories that enhance every aspect of the photographic experience.


P.S. Once you get get this camera there are so many lenses and accessories that you will want/need. (trust me I have a wish list :))

Helping you preserve your memories,



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucia, thanks for your comment on my photo post! I LOVE my Rebel xsi too, and have it handy all the time. My wish list for new lenses gets longer, but so far I'm using the basic one and experimenting with different settings. Your blog is awesome--great paper art! Will visit often!