Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paradise is where I want to be!!

The Memory Keeper Box was shown to us at Close to my Heart's Convention last August in Orlando. Let me just say I fell in love with the box. There is just so many things that I like to save that will not fit into my scrapbooks. I have made boxes to store my Christmas cards. Well, in the new Summer Idea Book there is this new paper called Moon Doggie that just screams Vacation to me. The stamp set I used is Extreme Happiness. I used Holiday buttons for the corners with Bamboo waxy flax tied through the buttons. I don't know if you have ever used waxy flax before but it is so easy to work with. It cuts easy, bends easy, ties easy, threads easy and more. Oh, and it lasts a long time. Close to my Heart has 9 different colors to choose from.

I also covered the inside of the box to give it a more finished look. The box is white so it looks nice inside even if you do not cover it.

I thought this box would be great to store postcards and other little souvenirs that you want to keep but will not fit in your scrapbook album.






Helping you preserve your memories,

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I really like this for souviners from a vacation! I left you an award, go grab it off my blog....