Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rewind...

I am so excited about my Workshops I am doing this weekend. They are all cut and ready to go. We will be making a Bella Paint Can one day and the other day we are making a Moon Doggie Acrylic Album.

Would you like to get your friends together for a fun time, make a project, and get Free Close to my Heart Product? If you answered yes please contact me to schedule a Workshop date. They are so much fun. My Hostesses always get at least $40-$100 in FREE product plus they get to pick any item in the book for half off. Yes, I wrote anything from Glue Dots to the Rolling Carryall.

For those of you who purchased You've Got Flair or earned it for free this card is for you. You've Got Flair was the stamp of the month for July. It is a great stamp set. It is no longer available but I thought it might give you an idea on what you can do with the stamp set.

All product used is Close to my Heart. I used the Game On Paper. Shop now.


Helping you preserve your memories,

No comments: