Friday, August 21, 2009

Knock, knock

I should be cleaning the bathroom, but I thought it could wait while I posted this door hanger. I really think I could use a housekeeper that way I could create beautiful artwork all day long. Wake up Lucia it isn't going to happen. :) It sure is a nice thought. I wouldn't mind having a cook while I am dreaming too. I can handle the laundry.

Anyways on to the important stuff. This cute little door hanger was created with the Bella Paper and Stickease. These will make great little gifts for your Sunday School Class kids or for Teacher doors. They would be cute for kid's bedrooms too. The ideas for them are endless.

All products are Close to my Heart except for the door and can be purchased on my website at luciag.myctmh.com.



Helping you preserve your memories,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I want one of these to put on my front door during my Play Group classes. Perfect. Thanks for the idea.