Saturday, August 1, 2009

2009 Retiring List...



It is always a little sad when Close to my Heart retires items but the good news is I have the list so if there is something you have been wanting you can get it now before it retires. Click here to see the list.


Also, today is August 1st so the new Stamp of the Month is available. If you look to your right you will see it. It is really cute. The card you see above is one my upline Pam sent me for having a certain amount of sales for June. She really does fabulous work.

I started a Facebook Fan page for my Close to my Heart Artwork and announcements. So please check it out and join. If you join leave a comment or if you have a question you can ask that on there. I appreciate all the people that have become fans so far. So join and become a fan today.


Helping you preserve your memories,

No comments: