Sunday, March 15, 2009

More To Adore Purse Tin

I decorated this purse in my favorite color combination pink and brown. I really love those colors together. I know many of you do too. I also used Close to my Heart More to Adore Paper (one of my all time favorite papers).

The tin I decorated is called a purse tin but can be used for many different functions. It measure 5X7X31/2H. It could be used for a purse, recipes, cards, lunchbox, children's treasures or anything else you can come up with. You can paint them if you would like a different color then white too. I left mine white for this project. I tied blush and chocolate ribbon around the handles. I layered the flowers and put a button in the middle. I also added some sparkles to the tin to give it a little bling.

This would make a great workshop for you and friends to get together and make.

If you are wanting some tins they are $6.


Helping you preserve your memories,
Lucia

1 comment:

Lighting Killeen said...

Awesome blog you haave here