Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cruise Layout using Key to my Heart paper



I just love the Key to my Heart paper. It looks so good with the Mediterranean Cruise pictures I took while on the trip of a lifetime courtesy of Close to my Heart. This picture was taken overlooking the Popeye's Village in Malta. It was soooo beautiful. My pictures are not even close to doing it justice. Malta was such an amazing place to be. I would love to go there again.
Layout Recipe:
KTMH Paper Pack and Stamp Set
Z1098 Love Letters Rub-Ons
Z1047 Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (Uppercase)
Z1048 Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (Lowercase)
Z1019 Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes
Z1118 Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Accents
Z1131 Creme Brulee Ribbon Rounds Collection
Z2167 Creme Brulee Ink Pad
Z2166 Tulip Ink Pad
Z726 Sponge Daubers
Helping you preserve your memories,
Lucia

No comments: