Thursday, December 17, 2009

Surprise in the mail...













Is it true, really we get to go to New Zealand?! I didn't think I was supposed to have any orders delivered yesterday but I thought maybe an order came in early. No order, just my Goody Box for New Zealand. Lady and I were so excited. Lady was more excited about seeing what she could chew up though. Can you see her eyes and tail peeking from the other side of the table on the last picture? She is so funny.

I got slipper socks, eye mask (cause I will need my beauty sleep on the 15 hour plane ride), makeup bag (after that 15 hour flight), and all kinds of product to create my New Zealand Album. We got our blue shirts for the Close to my Heart group photos in New Zealand. Yeah, happy dance going on in the kitchen. Glad nobody can see it but Lady, she won't tell and no I didn't take any pictures of the dancing. :)

Helping you preserve your memories,

Lucia




1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH, Lucia! I am so excited for you guys! I wish I were going to be joining you. I'm going to miss my very first CTMH trip. I can't believe I didn't earn this one. You will have to have enough fun for both of us and be sure to share all of your fun experiences with me when you get home.