Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big, Medium and Small













This is the puppy I got my husband for his birthday in August. The top picture is her about a week ago. I think she is about 20lbs or a little more. She is a German Shephard/Yellow Lab so I know she is going to be a big dog, but I am still amazed at how fast she is growing. I think she gains a couple pounds a week.
The second picture I took in September when she is sitting on the picnic table. Isn't that the cutest thing.
The last two pictures are from when I surprised my husband with his birthday present. His face first registered shock and then he got this big goofy grin on his face. Her name is Lady and she was only 8 weeks when I got her and only weighed 8lbs.
So she is not even 4 months old yet and is so big. She really gives new meaning to the saying Growing Like a Weed. I shouldn't complain because she is a really good dog and very smart. She is doing very good with going potty outside too. She hardly ever has an accident.

Helping you preserve your memories,



3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a nice breed you've chosen! I'll bet you are finding your dog to be gentle, yet protective. I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful puppy. The mix of lab and shepherd sure makes a cute dog!

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.