Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3-Ring Binder Workshop


This binder brings the comfort of a classic album and creative flexibility of a blank canvas. A unique size and shape give this album a distinctive look and instant character. It would be great as either a gift or for your own personal use. Mark your calendar for your own fun-filled workshop!

______ is hosting this workshop and she wants you to attend!

Date: You Choose
Time: You Choose
Place: You Choose

Price: $25

Included in your workshop fee:


My Creations 3-Ring Binder
Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper Pack
Animal Cookies Stickease
Foam Die-Cuts Numbers

You will use my stamps, inks and tools. The only things you will need to bring are your adhesives, glue dots, and paper trimmer.

I also will have glue available for purchase that day if you need it.


I will teach you how to make this adorable album and learn some new techniques in the process.

Contact me if you would like to set up a time to host your own workshop.

Helping you preserve your memories,

1 comment:

Micah said...

Did you say you had the instruction guide for this that you could share w/ me?