Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mediterranean Cruise with Close to my Heart

I earned this Mediterranean Cruise with Close to my Heart. What a blessing Close to my Heart has been for my family. Honestly, who really gets to go on a seven day Cruise to Europe? We got gifts every night from Close to my Heart, plus we were in a balcony room. It was an amazing adventure for my family. This was our first port on the island of Malta. It was a beautiful island. English is their first language here. They drive on the opposite side of the road so that was a little weird. Our driver thought she was a race car driver but we were in a open top jeep.






This is where the movie Popeye with Robin Williams was filmed. The water was beautiful. I could picture myself having a little holiday cottage there. :) (Alright, you could visit too).
Helping you preserve your memories,
Lucia







No comments: