Wednesday, January 28, 2009

February Emporium Kit of the Month Club Layouts

I can't believe how much snow we have. The sun is shining today so it makes me feel better even though I know it is cold outside. I need the energy because I am trying to get my house organized which is a huge project. It is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a few years. I have been cleaning out my scrapbook room. I had saved every single item I had ever bought since I had started scrapbooking. I have 5 1/2 years of supplies! I am getting rid of products so that I can buy more. :) haha

For those of you who are in my Kit of the Month Clubs these are the two pages we will be making in February. This is the Emporium paper. If you are wondering where you can find this paper in the book it is on pages 16-19 in the Spring 2009 Idea Book. The kids on these pages belong to one of the ladies I went on the Cruise with. How cool is that?!



Helping you preserve your memories,

Lucia

No comments: